Thoughtful Classroom suites provide powerful content that drives professional learning and helps schools establish a common language for improving instruction.
- Creating more engaging lessons and units.
- Transforming standards into student-friendly learning targets.
- Integrating instruction and assessment into a cohesive design.
- Solving the most common challenges in learning design using classroom-tested tools.
- Tools and Strategies for Improving Reading Comprehension
- Tools and Strategies for Unlocking the Power of Comparative Thinking
- Tools and Strategies for Helping Students Connect Personally To Learning
- Tools and Strategies for Promoting Classroom Inquiry
- What’s the Big Idea? Tools and Strategies for Concept-Based Teaching
- From Note Taking to Note Making: Tools and Strategies for Helping Students Use Notes as Thinking and Learning Tools
Select a targeted set of tools aligned to your school improvement plan
Build a customized library of classroom-proven resources
Add new tools and resources as your goals evolve
- School and district leaders address improvement goals and ensure successful implementation.
- Instructional leaders increase their capacity to support teachers.
- Teachers build and refine their repertoire of tools and strategies.